Terms and Conditions & Customer Information
I. Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The terms and conditions outlined herein govern contracts between you and the provider (JL Tierdruck GmbH, Am Technologiepark 1-5, 63477 Maintal, Germany) through the website tierdruck.de. Unless expressly agreed otherwise, we do not accept any terms and conditions put forth by you.
(2) For the purposes of the following regulations, consumers refer to natural persons engaging in a legal transaction for purposes not predominantly related to their commercial or self-employed professional activities. Entrepreneurs encompass natural or legal persons, or legal partnerships that, when entering into a legal transaction, act in the capacity of their independent professional or commercial activities.
§ 2 Formation of Contract
(1) The contract pertains to the sale of goods.
(2) Upon placing the respective product on our website, we extend a binding offer to enter into a contract, subject to the conditions outlined in the item description.
(3) The contract is formalized through our online shopping cart system as outlined below:
Items selected for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". By clicking the corresponding button in the navigation bar, you can access the "shopping cart" and make adjustments at any time.
After proceeding to the "Checkout" page and entering personal details, payment, and shipping information, all order data is displayed once again on the order overview page.
If you choose an instant payment system (e.g., PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Sofort), you may be directed either to the order overview page in our online shop or initially to the website of the instant payment system provider.
When redirected to the relevant instant payment system, you'll make the necessary selections or enter your details. Finally, you'll be redirected back to our online shop and the order overview page.
Prior to submitting the order, you have the opportunity to review, modify (using the "back" function of the web browser), or cancel the purchase.
By clicking the "order with obligation to pay" button, you confirm a legally binding acceptance of the offer, thus concluding the contract.
(4) Order processing and the transmission of all essential information related to the contract's conclusion occur via email, partly through automated means. It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the email address you have provided, guarantee the technical receipt of emails, and, specifically, ensure that it is not hindered by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Formation of Contract for Downloadable Products
(1) The contract pertains to the sale of downloadable products (digital content not delivered on a physical medium).
Upon featuring the specific downloadable product on our website, we extend a binding offer to enter into a contract under the conditions outlined in the item description.
(2) The contract is finalized through our online shopping cart system as outlined below:
Downloadable products intended for purchase are stored in the "shopping cart". By clicking the corresponding button in the navigation bar, you can access the "shopping cart" and make changes at any time. After proceeding to the "Checkout" page and entering personal data and payment conditions, all order data is displayed once again on the order overview page.
If you choose an instant payment system (e.g., PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Postpay, Sofort), you may be directed either to the order overview page in our online shop or initially to the website of the instant payment system provider.
When redirected to the relevant instant payment system, you'll make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, you'll be redirected back to our online shop and the order overview page.
Prior to submitting the order, you have the opportunity to review, modify (using the "back" function of the web browser), or cancel the purchase.
By clicking the "buy" button, you confirm a legally binding acceptance of the offer, thus concluding the contract.
(3) Your requests to create an offer are non-binding for you. We will provide you with a binding offer in text form (e.g., by email), and you can accept it within 5 days.
(4) The processing of the order and the transmission of all necessary information related to the conclusion of the contract are conducted via email, partly automated. Therefore, it is essential to ensure that the email address you have provided is accurate, capable of receiving emails technically, and, in particular, not hindered by SPAM filters.
§ 4 Usage License for Downloadable Products
(1) The downloadable products offered are protected by copyright. With each downloadable product purchased from us, you receive a simple usage license, unless otherwise stated in the respective offer.
(2) The simple usage license includes permission to save and/or print a copy of the downloadable product for your personal use on your computer or other electronic device.
Any further copying is prohibited. You are expressly prohibited from modifying or editing a file or parts thereof and providing it to third parties, privately or commercially, in any way.
§ 5 Formation of Contract for Courses
(1) The contract pertains to the provision of courses.
Our internet offers are non-binding and do not constitute a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(2) You can submit a binding offer (order) through our online shopping cart system. Courses intended for booking are stored in the "shopping cart". By clicking the corresponding button in the navigation bar, you can access the "shopping cart" and make changes at any time. After proceeding to the "Checkout" page and entering personal data and payment conditions, all order data is displayed once again on the order overview page.
Prior to submitting the order, you have the opportunity to review, modify (also using the "back" function of the web browser), or cancel the order.
By clicking the appropriate button to submit the order, you make a binding offer to us.
Initially, you will receive an automatic email confirming the receipt of your order, which does not yet lead to the conclusion of a contract.
(3) The acceptance of the offer (and thus the conclusion of the contract) occurs within 2 days through confirmation in text form (e.g., by email), wherein the booking is confirmed (booking confirmation). If you have not received a corresponding message within this period, you are no longer bound to your booking. In such a case, any services already provided will be promptly refunded.
(4) Order processing and the transmission of all information related to the contract are carried out via email, partially automated. It is your responsibility to ensure that your registered email address is accurate, the receipt of emails is technically secured, and, notably, not hindered by SPAM filters.
§ 6 Service Provision for Courses
(1) The courses will be conducted on the agreed-upon dates in the manner described in the respective offers.
(2) If the course's feasibility depends on the number of participants, the minimum number will be specified in the respective offer. If the minimum number is not reached, we will notify you in writing (e.g., via email) about the cancellation of the booked course at least 7 days before the course starts. Any services already provided will be promptly refunded in this case.
(3) In the event of the cancellation of a single event due to the last-minute absence of the course instructor, such as illness or other significant reasons, any services already provided will be promptly refunded. For events comprising multiple sessions, if one session is canceled due to the sudden absence of the course instructor, a makeup session will be scheduled at an alternative date.
(4) When using course facilities and objects, you are required to adhere to the local house rules. You must comply with our instructions or those given by the course instructor.
§ 7 Substitute Participants
You can designate a substitute participant at any time before the course begins. There are no costs associated with this rebooking.
§ 8 Special Agreements on Offered Payment Methods
(1) Payment via Klarna Checkout
In collaboration with Klarna, we offer the following payment options. Payment is made directly to Klarna:
Klarna Invoice: Payable within 14 days from the invoice date. The invoice is issued upon shipment of the goods and sent via email. The invoice terms can be found here.
Klarna Installment Purchase: With Klarna's financing service, you can pay for your purchase flexibly in monthly installments, with a minimum of 1/24 of the total amount (but at least 6.95 EUR). Further information on Klarna Installment Purchase, including the general terms and the European Standard Information for Consumer Credits, can be found here.
Sofort Bank Transfer
Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard)
§ 9 Right of Retention, Reservation of Ownership
(1) Your right of retention is applicable only insofar as it concerns claims arising from the same contractual relationship.
(2) Ownership of the goods is retained by us until the full payment of the purchase price.
(3) For business entities, the following additional provisions apply:
a) We reserve ownership of the goods until the complete settlement of all claims from the ongoing business relationship. Pledging or transfer by way of security is not permitted before the transfer of ownership of the reserved goods.
b) You are permitted to resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In such cases, you hereby assign all claims arising from the resale, up to the invoice amount, to us, and we accept the assignment. You are authorized to collect the claim. However, if you fail to meet your payment obligations properly, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
c) In the event of connection and mixing of the reserved goods, we acquire co-ownership of the new item in relation to the invoice value of the reserved goods compared to the other processed items at the time of processing.
d) Upon your request, we undertake to release the securities owed to us, to the extent that the realizable value of our securities exceeds the secured claim by more than 10%. The choice of the securities to be released is at our discretion.
§ 10 Warranty
(1) The statutory rights for product defects are applicable.
(2) If you're a consumer, please promptly inspect the item upon delivery for completeness, visible defects, and any transportation damage. Notify us and the carrier of any issues as soon as possible. Failure to do so won't affect your statutory warranty rights.
(3) For business entities, the following applies in deviation from the general warranty provisions:
a) The item's characteristics are only those specified by us and in the manufacturer's product description, not other advertisements, public endorsements, or statements by the manufacturer.
b) In the case of defects, we'll remedy the situation through repair or replacement at our discretion. If rectification fails, you can choose a price reduction or contract withdrawal. Rectification is considered unsuccessful after the second attempt unless circumstances indicate otherwise. For rectification, we're not obligated to cover additional costs resulting from shipping to a location other than the place of performance, provided it doesn't align with the item's intended use.
c) The warranty period is one year from goods delivery. This shortened period doesn't apply:
- To damages we're responsible for, caused intentionally, or by gross negligence, affecting life, body, or health;
- If we fraudulently hide a defect or provide a guarantee for the item's quality;
- For items used in line with their standard purpose for a building, causing its defect;
- To legal recourse claims linked to warranty rights against us.
§ 11 Choice of Law
(1) The governing law is German. For consumers, this choice of law is applicable only to the extent that it does not diminish the protection afforded to them by mandatory provisions of the law of their habitual residence (principle of favorability).
(2) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) explicitly do not apply.
II. Customer Information
1. Seller's Identity
JL Tierdruck GmbH
Am Technologiepark 1-5
Alternative Dispute Resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR), accessible at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information on Contract Formation
The technical steps for concluding the contract, the contract itself, and correction options follow the provisions outlined in the "Conclusion of the Contract" section of our Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. Language of the Contract, Storage of Contract Text
3.1. The language of the contract is German.
3.2. We do not retain the complete contract text. Prior to submitting your order via the online shopping cart system, you can print or electronically save the contract data using your browser's print function. Upon receiving your order, the order details, legally required information for distance contracts, and the Terms and Conditions will be sent to you once again via email.
3.3. For inquiries outside the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract details as part of a binding offer in written form, e.g., via email, allowing you to print or electronically store the information.
4. Essential Features of the Goods or Services
The crucial characteristics of the goods and/or services are outlined in the respective offer.
5. Prices and Payment Terms
5.1. The prices and shipping costs specified in the respective offers constitute total prices, encompassing all relevant components, including applicable taxes.
5.2. Shipping costs not included in the purchase price can be accessed through a designated button on our website or in the respective offer, will be separately indicated during the order process, and are additional costs to be covered by you, unless otherwise specified for free shipping.
5.3. Delivery to countries outside the European Union may incur additional costs not covered by us, such as customs duties, taxes, or money transfer fees (transfer or exchange rate fees charged by credit institutions), which are your responsibility.
5.4. You are liable for the incurred costs of money transfer (transfer or exchange rate fees charged by credit institutions) in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment is initiated outside the European Union.
5.5. The payment methods available to you are listed under a designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.6. Unless otherwise specified for individual payment methods, payment claims arising from the concluded contract are due for immediate settlement.
5.7. Unless otherwise agreed, payment for course bookings must be made no later than on-site at the course location before the start of the course; otherwise, there is no entitlement to participate.
6. Delivery Conditions
6.1. The delivery conditions, delivery date, and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2. If you are a consumer, it is legally stipulated that the risk of accidental loss or deterioration of the sold item during shipment only passes to you upon delivery of the goods, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This provision does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not specified by the entrepreneur or another person designated to carry out the shipment.
If you are a business customer, delivery and shipment are at your own risk.